Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We're 4!!!





I can't believe it has been more than a year since I posted on here. I don't use Jess's computer much anymore and all the pics are stored here. That's one reason. Anyway, it has been a busy busy year! Let's see, last summer what did we do? We went to ride Thomas the Tank train again. We visited Aunt Polly and Uncle Ed in Florida. Henry and Emma are in preschool - started in September. They love it!
Little gems: Emma was setting the table for breakfast and Henry didn't like the fork she put at his place so he went to get his own. Emma was putting the other fork back and said to me, "He's so demanding".
Henry loves his Grandpa and when Grandpa is home Henry wants his full attention. When he finds Grandpa at the computer he tells him to "stop doing that time sucker and pay attention to me".
I'll post pictures (that seems to be what most of you want) then if I think of something I can add it later.










We have been to Disneyland 2x, Florida 2x, San Diego and SeaWorld, the Zoo, and the beach 1x, to Indiana 4x. We are "seasoned" airplane travelers. We are in our second year of pre-school and can spell and read a little. We have a new dog, a Chi-weenie named Lola. She is 1 yr old and we are in love. For now we will post pictures to show you how much we have grown....

No comments:

Post a Comment